Not everyone likes to wear mustache with a beard. But it doesn’t mean that if you don’t want to keep your mustache then you need to give up your beard as well. Some of you may think that without a mustache keeping beard is worthless. It’s not true anyway. There are lots of beard styles that don’t include any mustache. Trust me, those styles look really great on anyone. Beard styles without mustache never express less manliness within you.
So if you are worried about how you will look by giving up mustache & only keeping beard then your tension should end up here.
Benefits of Wearing Beard Styles Without Mustache:
If you are here then you would have faced several difficulties in case of keeping mustache with a beard. Wearing a stylish mustache is not an easy task, especially in the case of some mustache styles like Salvator Dali, Handlebar, Fu-Manchu, Walrus, etc. Doing these mustache styles for the first time is harder than doing most of the beard styles. And maintaining is also a bit difficult. But all these efforts are worth your look. Even though some of you may not want to do all these hard-working & want to go only with beard styles. There may be also some restrictions from religious views or other sides. Whatever the reason is, here in this article you are going to know about different beard styles without a mustache.
Beards Without Mustaches:
1. Dutch Beard: Dutch beard style is called the old school beard style because this is a very basic & old beard style without mustache. This style is actually a lumberjack type of facial hair expression. It’s very easy to make this style. To wear this beard style first you need to grow a long full beard. Let your beard grow outwards & allow to flare from the sides. Shave the chin areas besides your mustache & make edges. Keep the ends of your beard rounded shaped. To maintain this style you need to comb your beard several times a day & shave your mustache every day.
2. Chin curtain: Chin curtain is another full beard style similar to a Dutch beard. Following the name, it has beard curtain in the chin. To make this style first you need to grow a full beard. Then make sure that there is no hair above your upper lip. Let your beard grow like curtain, don’t trim the side of your beard.
3. The Mutton Chops Without Mustache: This beard style includes long & bushy sideburns. This is normally an old style. But now this style is being worn with style by many men. The most popular example of this beard style is Wolverine (James Howlett).
4. Goatee Without Mustache: There are lots of goatee styles that don’t include any mustache. For example chin strip, chin strap, chin puff without a mustache, etc. You can wear any goatee style without a mustache. You can know about these styles & other goatee styles from our Goatee beard styles article.
5. The Soul Patch: This is probably the tiniest beard style available. This is very simple, elegant & easy to make. What you need to do is making a strip just under the middle point if your bottom lip. All other parts should be clean shaved. This is a very easy maintainable beard style as well.
6. The Lincoln Beard: The Lincoln beard is one of the most prestigious beard styles out there. This beard style represents the style Abraham Lincoln followed. But making this beard style needs lots of efforts. This beard style includes chin curtain, but not any mustache. First, you need to grow full beard & then you need to trim your curtain beard at the same length.
7. Natural Stubble Without Mustache: This is the most easy maintaining beard style without mustache. The process is also quite simple. What you need is to grow natural stubble beard & trim your mustache. Trim your beard regularly to maintain this look.
8. Neat Faded Beard Without Sideburns: Fading style means reducing the facial hair level step by step from the chin towards your sideburns. Normally this style goes with mustache but you can also try this without a mustache. This style includes sharp edges on every corner. If you want to follow this style then you need to shave everyday & make the edges very neat.
9. Amish Beards No Mustache: This beard style is normally for older men. We don’t suggest to try this style before 40. This is a long unkempt beard style without mustache. To follow this style just let your beard grow from your sideburns. There is no exact length limit for this particular style. But you need to grow your beard at least to length that it touches the upper portion of your chest. If you want to follow this style then cleanliness is the main work here, wash your beard every day to keep it clean.
10. Full Beard Without Mustache: This is a common full beard style that doesn’t include any mustache style. This beard style doesn’t have any specific shape. Just let your beard grow along with your sideburns. There is no specific size limit for this style as well. You can keep your beard short or grow it longer. This beard style is most popular among Muslim people according to their religious views.
11. Retro Sideburns: Some of you may mistake this style with mutton chops. Actually, it’s quite similar. This is a smaller version of the classic mutton chops style. You need to grow mutton chops first. Shave the other parts including a mustache. Now trim your mutton chops & make sharp edges pointing towards your lips. You have your retro sideburns.
12. The Neckbeard: This beard style is known as one of the hipster’s beard styles. This style includes long beards growing from your neck. To follow this style you need to shave your entire face including mustache, just leave your beard starting from your jawline towards your neck. Let this beard part grow longer. You need to make perfect edges to your jawline for a perfect look.
There is no doubt these beard styles without mustache provide a unique look. This really is a bold step to go forward only with your beard & leaving your mustache. If you are determined to go with beard styles without mustache then above are the best beard styles you can have. Choose the one you desire. To keep the perfect style you need to trim your beard & mustache regularly. And don’t forget to comb & clean your beard every day.
Recommended Best Guide For Men’s Styles and Shaving Products:
- 52 Best Beard Styles for Men 2020
- 40 Best Hairstyles For Men 2020
- 11 Best Beard Shampoo and Conditioner
- 42 Mustaches And Beard Styles For Teenagers 2020
- 8 Best Beard and Mustache Trimmer
- Trim Mustache with Beard
- Top 10 Mustache Styles 2020
- Natural Ways to Make Your Beard & Mustache Grow Faster