During your teenage, when you started growing body hair you might have thought why the heck I’m having hair in my butt? Well, this is pretty common for human beings. Removing it might be a pain for some of you. Do not worry, we are here for you. If suddenly you thinking of removing your butt hair then we have a complete guideline for you. Not only that, if you suddenly are thinking about what to do with your anus hair then you are at the right place. We also will discuss the most common questions about anus hair. So stay with us till the end.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Buttocks/Butt/Anus Hair
Some common questions arise in almost everyone’s mind when it comes to butt hair. Here are the best answers to your questions.
Does Everyone Grow Bum Hair? Why Do We Have Butt Hair
During your teenage, you might also have thought that are you the only person growing butt hair! The answer is, No, you are not. Every normal man & woman grows hair in their bum. In fact, even if you do not have hair on your head, you still will have hair on your buttocks. Funny, right? The only difference is some of you may have dense hair & some may have thin hair on your bum.
Does it Serve Any Purpose?
This is another widely asked question for common people. Most of our body part’s hair serves a purpose. For example, our eyelashes protect our eyes. Is there anything that butt hair does? Well, the answer is no. Bum hair does not have any precious purpose to serve you. But there are also some arguments where researchers have shown one particular thing that butt hair does. It creates a protective layer that prevents chafing between your bum cheeks whenever you walk or run. Though in real life most of the time it does not even matter. Some researchers also say that your body areas where hair grows bigger pretty easily like the head, underarm, and anus create a unique scent that makes people different from one another. It also can be an attraction toward your partner.
Does it Create Any Problem During Anal Sex for Bottoms?
If you are a Gay man & play the role of a bottom then this might be a very thoughtful issue for you. If this question has arisen in your mind then the answer is, No, it doesn’t. As we have mentioned earlier, it may be a thing of attraction for your sex mate. But there are some benefits if you remove your anal hair. The lubrication will be easier, also your bum will remain clean.
Should I Or Shouldn’t I Remove My Bum Hair?
It actually depends on your personal preferences. As you already know that there is no important role that bum hair plays in your body. You may remove it for your own particular reason. For example, Muslims are recommended to remove private part and hairs after a certain period to keep themselves clean. If you are easy with that & do not have any reason to remove then keep it. But make sure to wash properly for hygiene issues. The anus is the body part where most bacteria grow. So keeping a hairy anus clean is very much important. If you also have your reason to remove buttocks hair then below are the basic ways that you can follow.
How To Remove Buttocks/Butt/Anus Hair
This might be the main finding that most of you are here for. If you have decided to remove your bum hair then there are two methods you can follow. One is Temporary Butt Hair Removal & the other one is Permanent. Below we have discussed both methods.
Below are the easiest methods to remove your butt hair temporarily.
1. Butt Shaving – How To Shave Butt Hair
Shaving is the most common & easiest way to remove any type of body hair. That includes your bum har as well. As a rare part, you need to be more cautious during shaving your buttocks. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Wash the butt area using a Mild soap or Body wash.
- Choose the Best Razer you have to avoid any infection. We recommend using a different razer for your private parts.
- Apply Vegan Shaving Gel or Natural Shaving Gel. We do not recommend using ordinary shaving foam in your butt area.
- Prop one leg up on one side & pull your butt cheeks using your left hand. You can also grab your balls to shave from the front. Follow whichever comforts you more.
- Start shaving slowly. Use small strokes to avoid cuts. Take your time & do not hurry.
- After you are done rinse off the area, pat dry & apply an Unfragranced Moisturiser.
Trimming is the risk-free & easiest way to remove butt hair. This is also the safest way for beginners & teenagers. If you think that shaving is a risky option for you then go for trimming first. All you need is a good trimmer that will be suitable for your bum har. You can not use just any trimmer or electric shaver on your butt. Here is a list of the Best Butt Trimmer that you can check.
3. Hair Removal Creams
Using hair removal cream to remove butt hair is another easy way for both men & women. But it is not a risk-free option. The anus is a very sensitive area to use this type of chemical. However, there are some removal creams that you might use for your bum hair. Here is a list of Hair Removal Creams for the Bum. You can check this, Also make sure that you do not apply hair removal cream on your anal hole. Apply around that & only on the hairy parts. Thus you may have fewer chances for itchiness, redness, or other reactions. After applying hair removal cream if your anal area starts itching & burning then wash off immediately & discontinue the product.
Waxing is a painful way to remove body hair. Especially for men as they tend to have thicker hair. But waxing sure will give a very clean result. Waxing your butt is not an easy task as well. That is why we always recommend visiting your personal groomer for bum waxing. However, if you are willing to do it on your own then you need to follow some steps.
- Bath in warm water for at least 5 minutes. This will make the bum hair softer to remove.
- Make sure that the butt hair is not too short or too long. Otherwise, you will not have a proper grip to wax.
- Follow the description of your waxing kit to make ready your wax.
- Most of the time you need to apply warm wax. In that case, make sure it is not too hot which may burn your skin. Do not apply a very thick layer, otherwise, it will be very painful to remove.
- After applying hot wax & waxing strip on your bum let it dry for a while.
- Then pull the wax holding the strip. Do it as quickly as you can to minimize pain. Also, pull the strip in the opposite direction of your bum hair growth for a good result.
- Repeat the process until you remove all your but hairs.
- Apply a calming gel or non-fragranced cream.
Permanent Butt Hair Removal
Permanent butt hair removal is not very common for men. Most of the time women tend to do this to ensure their bikini beauty. However, if you are willing to remove your butt hair or private part hair permanently then there are some methods you can follow. Electrolysis & Laser Removal are the two most common permanent body hair removal methods. To follow any of these you need to consult a physician & expert. There may be some consequences to doing this. So make sure to discuss everything with an expert.
Before we end up here, we will like to give you some tips while removing your butt hair.
- Always use a new razor
- A smaller trimmer will fit in your butt cheeks easily
- If you have cuts or burns then you can apply aloe vera gel
- Do not use any harsh chemical on your butt cheeks
- After shaving keep applying any soothing gel or non-fragranced cream for two to three days
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more helpful topics.
You May Like To Visit –
- Top 5 Head Shaver
- 7 Best Shaving Cream For Bald Head
- 6 Electric Razor for Elderly Man
- 10 Shaving Cream and Gels for Men
- 7 Cruelty-Free Shaving Cream
- 6 Non-aerosol Shaving Cream
- 10 Alternatives To Shaving Cream
- 10 Natural and Organic Shaving Creams
- 7 Shaving Foam
- 8 Travel Size Shaving Creams
- Top 10 Electric Shaver
- Top 8 Shaving Soaps
- Shaver vs Razor: Easy And Dry Shaving Guide
- Western Cowboy Mustache Styles And How To Trim Guide