This is quite exciting for most teenagers to shave for the first time. That is why you must choose the right shaver to do the job. If you do not start shaving with a quality shaver then you may have several skin problems in the near future, especially if you are a teenager with sensitive skin. That is why we are here to help you. If you are a teenager or the parents of a teenage boy then you are at the right place. We have created a list of the Best Razors for Teenager Young Shavers. Have a look:
Razor’s Buying Guide For Teenagers & New Shavers
Most of the time teenagers start shaving their beards using a disposable cartridge shaver. The reason is quite obvious, those razors are easy to find, cost less & there are not many variations in the quality of those razors. The only difference is the number of blades those contain.
The problem with cartridge razors is that they are not safe for very young skin. There are chances of cuts & wounds, also, most of the time those are not safe for sensitive skin. Besides that, if you shave in the wrong direction then your beard growth may become unkempt. On the other hand, there is no doubt that those razors can provide the closest shaving possible compared to any other razors, including electric shavers.
We always recommend using an Electric Shaver for teenagers. Those are safe & easy to use. Even if you never have shaved your pubic hair you can use those without hesitation. If you think that electric shavers are quite expensive for you then think twice. This is your one-time investment other than the cartridge razor where you need to change the cartridge every time you do the shaving.
There are two different types of shavers available on the market, One is Foil Shaver & the Other One is Rotary Shaver. As a teenager, you can choose whichever you like.
Now here is the list of the top 6 Best Electric Shavers for Teenagers. We have selected those keeping everything in mind that a teenage boy will consider including price, variable uses, ease of experience & all. Check those out:
1. Braun Electric Razor – Series 8 8417s Foil Shaver
Our first choice is the Braun Series 8 8417s Foil Shaver. This is one of the best electric shavers available in the world. And, of course, within a friendly budget. If you do not have much time to research your electric shaver then you can easily pick this one without hesitation.
This is a very powerful shaver by Braun. In fact, this razor can be used for any type of beard. Nevertheless, it is very gentle for any skin type. You can cut your tender beard using this one without hesitation.
It comes with a new high-quality coating. It is smudge-proof and includes 3 thin coating layers. The layers are very thin to adjust for newly grown tender facial hair.
It has a 40-degree adapting head along with floating blades. That is why it can adapt to your facial contours easily & very gently. No matter what your face shape is, it will be adjusted automatically for a smooth & close shaving experience.
If you are in a hurry then this shaver can be your lifesaver as well. It comes with a power of 10,000 micro-vibrations that allows more facial hair to be cut in a single stroke.
The battery can last up to 60 minutes. It also supports quick charging.
- Best for any type of skin & facial hair
- 100% waterproof for wet & dry shaving
- Very thin layers coated for newly grown facial hair
- Adjusts automatically to face contour
- Cuts more hair in a single stroke
- 5 minutes quick charge for single use
- Can be more expensive than some other electric shavers on the market
2. Panasonic Hybrid Trimmer & Shaver – ES-LL41-K
This is the best two-in-one package for teenagers who are not sure whether they want to do a clean shave or just trim their beards.
Sometimes you may want to do a little experiment with your newly grown beard. If so then pick the Panasonic Hybrid Wet Dry Shaver & Trimmer without a second thought. If you are willing to keep Mustache & follow a Mustache Style but also want to shave the beard then you can do both with this one. This is a versatile product that you can also use to trim your hair.
This is a Japanese-crafted shaver. It has 3 inner blades that capture more hair compared to most other shavers. It comes with a power of 13,000 CPM micro-vibrations that allows more facial hair to be cut in a single stroke. The motor provides a durable & peak performance to maintain the speed of this electric razor.
It can provide a very close shaving experience. As a new shaver, you can use this however you want. It is suitable for any skin & facial hair type.
It comes with two clips & combs that you can use to trim your beard & hair. You can adjust the clips from 1 to 7 in length. You can also wash this using water, and soap & do wet shaving.
- Versatile shaver & trimmer
- Best for experimenting with your new beard
- High-quality Japanese motor for peak performance
- Washable, Wet & Dry shaving
- Captures more hair with a single stroke
- Comes with two adjustable clip combs & charger
- Does not support fast charging
3. Philips Norelco Shaver 7100 – Wet & Dry Electric Razor
If you think that a rotary shaver is what you want then this can be the best option for you as a teenager. The Philips Norelco Shaver 7100 is one of the best budget rotary shavers for teenage boys.
If you have sensitive skin or your skin turns red quite easily then you should not try an ordinary razor or electric shaver to shave your beard. This electric razor by Philips has special coating blades called Comfort Glide rings that do not let you face these problems. The blades are made with premium-grade materials to ensure a safe shaving experience.
Like most other premium Rotary shavers, this one is very easy to use as well. You can use it in any direction you want. It comes with a speed of 90,000 actions per minute that will let you shave your tender beards in an instant. It will adjust to your face easily.
If you have very thin skin or you have a rash, pimple, or acne problem then this can be a great choice for you. The protective coating of this razor will prevent the risk of infection.
The battery life is pretty amazing as well. One full charge will allow you to use it for 60 minutes. It also supports fast charging.
- Best shaver to avoid redness & other skin problems
- Suitable for pimples, acne, rash & problematic skin
- Comfort Glide rings provide a safe shaving experience
- Close & fast shaving experience
- 5 minutes of charging allows 1 shave.
- Wet & Dry shaving
- Provides close shaving, but not the closest
- Some users may find the shaver to be less effective on thicker or coarse hair
4. Braun Electric Razor with Precision Trimmer – Series 3
You may find that some sites have declared this one as the best electric razor for teenage young shavers. The main reason is it comes within a pocket-friendly price & performance is quite remarkable for a newly grown beard as well.
It has 3 blades free-floating system. That is why it can adapt to your facial contours easily & very gently providing a flawless finish. No matter what your face shape is, it will be adjusted automatically for a smooth & close shaving experience.
If you have some tough hair growing here & there then you can cut them easily with its 2x SensoFoil shaving elements. That is how you will not feel any pain or trouble during shaving your tender or tough facial hair.
It comes with a specialized MicroComb design that captures more hair in a single stroke. That is how you can finish your shaving experience while in a hurry.
This is one of the most long-lasting electric shavers by Braun until now. It may last up to 7 years. That Is why teenagers & students can buy this for long-term usage.
It allows both wet & dry shaving. It comes with a protective cap & cleaning brush to keep it safe & clean all the time.
The battery life is decent. It can last up to 45 minutes for one week at full charge.
- Best budget electric shaver for teenagers
- Allows both wet & dry shaving
- Comes with 3-blade free floating technology
- Gentle on the skin, tough on any type of hair
- Fast shaving experience
- Easy cleaning
- 5 minutes charge assures one shaving
- The battery life is average – Some users may find the battery life to be short
- Feel cheap on hand
5. Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor for Young Men -Budget Friendly
This is the most advanced technology-based electric shaver on our list. The Panasonic Arc% is the choice of most teenagers & men who want to keep themselves up to date.
It comes with 5 cutting elements that provide the closest shaving possible with an electric razor. It uses micro-thin outer foils and ultra-sharp inner blades. Those blades capture and lift whiskers, and cuts cleanly & safely for any type of hair. You can use this on any type of skin or facial hair as well.
The outer foil of this shaver is very thin. That is why you will get very close-shaving. The blades are sharp enough to cut the toughest hair you can grow.
It comes with also comes with an intelligent Beard Detection Censor that you can not find in other shavers on our list. It can measure the hair density of your face or body & works according to its need to gently cut the hair.
The razor works pretty fast without damaging your upper skin cells. You can also adjust the speed if you are not in a hurry. If you have very thick & dense facial hair then take your time to shave using this shaver.
The most attractive thing about this razor is its charging station that cleanses the razor as well automatically. After each shaving place the razor on the charging station & next time you will get a clean razor.
- Comes with the most advanced technology
- Intelligent beard detection c=censor
- Comes with Auto cleaning charging station
- 5 cutting elements work really fast & provide closes shaving
- Suitable for all skin & hair types
- Comes with a built-in pop-up trimmer for precise detailing
- Allows Wet-Dry shaving
- Average battery life
6. Philips Norelco Wet & Dry Shaver – Series 3500
Another most popular & cheapest yet amazing rotary shaver by Philips. As a teenager, if you have a budget issue but looking for a rotary shaver then the Philips Norelco Series 3500 can be your best option.
It comes with 5 directional Pivot & Flex heads that make it very easy to use. Like most other rotary shavers you can use it in any direction. It can automatically adjust on your face & provide you with a close shaving experience. If you have an unkempt beard growing all over your face & neck area even then this razor can be pretty amazing for you.
Though it is a cheap rotary shaver for teenage boys it also comes with Philips’s most advanced Comfort Cut Blades. It stays comfortable on any skin type with this feature.
It comes with 27 self-sharpening blades to gently cut any hair just above skin level. It also helps the shaver glide smoothly over your skin. There is no chance of scratches or cuts during shaving.
It is a waterproof shaver as well. You can use it both for wet & dry shaving. Use it with Shaving Gel for a better experience.
The battery life of this rotary razor is quite amazing considering the price tag. With a full charge, you can use it for 60 minutes which allows you at least 20 shaves. It also comes with a 5-minute quick charge feature for 1 quick shaving.
- Cheap Rotary shaver for teenagers & young boys
- 5 directional shaving experience
- Comes with Comfort Cut Blades by Philips
- Suitable for all teenagers
- Both Wet-dry shaving
- Long lasting battery & supports quick charge
- Some users may find the battery life to be short, requiring frequent charging
- Looks cheap
Recommended For You:
- 7 Best Shaving Cream For Bald Head, Reviews
- How To Shave Your Head Right Way | Best Tips For Bald Head
- Top 6 Shaving Brands You Should Know
- Top 5 Old Spice Deodorant Aluminum Free for Men
- Skin Care Tips for Men- That Will Get Any Woman’s Attention
- 7 Best Electric Shavers for Sensitive Skin
- 42 Mustaches And Beard Styles For Teenagers
- 15 Most Popular Goatee Styles for Men
- Top 7 Best Shaving Foam For Men
- 10 Best Beard Oil Reviews – Reviews and Guide
- 7 Common Teenage Beard Problems and Solutions